Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, well, second time firing the 24/7 pro c ds .40 150 rounds through and no jams, misfeeds. (One slightly cut thumb, slipped while reloading a magazine, I REALLY need a speed-loader) ONE FTF. and it NEVER did go off, I hit it about 3 times in total, just was a dud. Was shooting some wallie world cheap ammo, made in russia, steel case with the ceramic coat. 180 gr FMJ called TulAmmo never heard of it before but I figured for just plinking at paper, couldn't hurt to try. box says its manufactured by the OJSC The tula cartridge works. was 12 bucks a box of 50. My groups where tighter then the last shooting, (I finally figured out how to use the sights right I guess) 5-6 inches at around 25-30 feet. went with a few friends and we got into a (shoot this part) game. like try to hit the small print under the target circle and put one in the barrel of the bad guy target. was alot of fun. gun gets better every time I shoot. Ammo wasn't to dirty, wasnt hard to clean up afterwards. all in all, a very fun day!

Doug:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts