Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25 Things Cat Lovers Know

Here is a list of 25 things that cat-lovers know, but won't admit.

- An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.

- Anything on the ground is a cat toy. Anything not there yet, will be.

- Dogs do what you tell them to do. Cats take a message and get back to you.

- Buy a dog a toy and it will play with it for ever. Buy a cat a present and it will play with the wrapper for 10 minutes.

- A cat's motto is no matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it.

- A cat bites the hand that won't feed it fast enough.

- Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.

- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.

- Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

- Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right.

- Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.

- Cats know what we feel. They don't care, but they know.

- Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.

- Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

- Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

- I had to get rid of my wife. The cat was allergic.

- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.

- In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.

- On the Internet, nobody knows you're a cat.

- One cat just leads to another.

- People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.

- Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. It's all true, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

- There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats.

- When I wash the cat, it takes me hours to get the hair off my tongue.

- You can always tell a cat, but you can't tell him much.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
296 Posts
My huskies hair gets on everything except the cats. I think they have some sort of repellent. ;)
The only thing they ask for is food, even if the bowl is full. Everything else they can do for themselves. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
17,814 Posts
ROFL!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I better get off this thread before mine gets any ideas...

Steelheart

·
Administrator
39,700 Posts
Wasn't it Alf, that loved fresh squeezed cat juice? :drool:

·
Administrator
17,814 Posts
Smokewagon said:
Wasn't it Alf, that loved fresh squeezed cat juice? :drool:
Funny you should mention ALF. He was on Bill O'Reilly's "The Factor", last night, as the weekly Hollywood Icon. While ALF might like to prey on the common housecat, a Bengal Tiger would make a meal out of him. Also, I know of quite a few armed Cat Owners that would disuade him of dining on their pets. I can hear the megaphone now. "OK, Alien! Put the Cat down, put your paws up, and you won't get shot!" :shooter:

Wonder how ALF would do against my sister's 18 lb Tabby, who has been known to take on Dogs 3 times his size, and win! He's kind of the neighborhood super-predator! There's hardly any Squirrels or Rabbits left in her neighborhood and some weeks he won't eat his Catfood.

·
Registered
846 Posts
jwc would she rent him out? could use him to run off the stray cats in the neighborhood thst people just dump out.

·
Administrator
17,814 Posts
Probably not! He's my Sister's big Baby and they've definitely bonded! He does keep the local strays out of his territory.

That is one of my pet peeves! :mad: (No pun intended!) I do wish people who no longer want their pets would take them to a proper animal shelter, rather than cast them off to fate!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yep I agree living in the rual area we don't have the "dog pound " option they tear up everything and get into places you can't believe. Had one attack a little neighbor girl while back. just cause they ain't dogs don't make them not dangerous.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Lost your cat? ............Look under my tires! Actually I don't dislike cats, they just don't retrieve waterfowl too well.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ours waits in the morning for us to put her "cat tape" on the vcr. She'll watch that thing over and over. It's amazing. Funny thing is, they say only the stupid cats can actually see a tv screen. Most have brains that move so fast, all they see is static.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I like when my cats set up an ambush for the little dogs. Several will get up high while one goes out and sets the trap. Cat comes running home and jumps the fence. Little dog doesn't see the other cats until it's to late. 3 or 4 cats will gangup on it and beat the crap out of it. Seen it work several times. Never with the same dog though. :D

Actually had a cat that would play fetch and retrieve.

Many of the cats are great hunters. Anything and everything smaller then a rabbit has been brought home, some they wanted as pets, wouldn't hurt them just bring them in the house and put them in a box to watch.

And they are better hunters then me. Over 500 kills a year. Didn't know there were so many small animals around. And they hunt for the fun of it. They take great joy in torturing an animal before killing it. Their eyes glaze over and they get lost in the game.

Man isn't the only animal that hunt for pleasure. :D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yep to 2 above they are smart, and sure can set up an ambush, ex had 2 ( not I) but they were fun to watch.
As far as fetch, little one would run from far end of house if she heard a cig. pack wadded up to play catch and return.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts