Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,175 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I just bought a new G2C yesterday but I went online and registered and found out you need a printer. I don't have one and don't know anyone who does, I wonder if Taurus will mail me the form? does anyonr know? thanks

·
Registered
487 Posts
I just bought a new G2C yesterday but I went online and registered and found out you need a printer. I don't have one and don't know anyone who does, I wonder if Taurus will mail me the form? does anyonr know? thanks
You can try your local public library.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
I already have a G2C which I purchased from Palmetto Armory for $179.95. I really don't need another G2C but for $155 after rebate I'm tempted to get another one just for 2 more mags!
Heard that! I just don't see how Taurus is making any money on these. They are a great pistol, and they are charging about the same price as a Hi Point.

·
Registered
481 Posts
You can try your local public library.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thanks, i went today and they had computers lined up and ready to go., I will mail everything tomorrow, from what I have heard it will be sometime in January or February before the rebate comes in but it will get some ammo when it does. thanks again for the library tip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts