Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or shot one of these with the 4" barrel? I've got a 24/7 9mm with stainless upper that I've fallen for. I think I'd like to pick up a titanium next. Thanks.

CSTripp

·
Registered
47 Posts
I saw the Titanium one at a gun show last month. It was soo light, but was ~$100 more so I passed, but it was sweet looking

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would like to get another compact Taurus with titanium slide, but am only interested in .45acp. Back when I bought my PT-111TiNs (9mm), they were supposed to offer it in .45 later. That was Gen 1, back in 2004 or 2005. As far as I know, they never offered the Ti .45.......but I did read an article on it, so at least one was sent around to the gun mags.

·
Registered
27,822 Posts
Wish list: OSS tactical - .45 acp - titanium.
:drool:

·
Registered
36,893 Posts
back when this post was first created (2008)the Titanium was all the rage!
I think now they have pretty much gone by the wayside haven't they?
are they making a 24/7 G-2 in Titanium??
I don't think so?
I honestly have not kept up with the G-2 models.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have a PT24/7 Pro CDS and Pro DS both in titanium. They are both 9mm. Far as I know, 9mm was the only semi-auto Taurus made in Ti.

Love them both. The 6 to 8 ounces it shaves off in weight is... well, worth it's weight in gold. Very easy to carry.

My compact came with 13 and 17 round mags (with spacer). Taurus still makes a 609 Ti which is essentially the 24/7 Pro CDS with two 13 round mags. My LGS has a used one for $367.

The matte titanium is just a shade darker than stainless. Looks very nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
That would be great in a .45

1 - 16 of 16 Posts