Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was headed home today and stopped at the pawn shop to see what was under the glass. I see a 24/7 SS Pro almost identical to my current model well after some negotiations and trying to figure out if I wanted another one I finally got it and I am very happy with the choice. Question how many people have multiple guns in the same model/make? Or am I the only weirdo that thinks two are better than one??

P.S. The gun was a steal.....not literally ;)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I don't own two of the same model, but there are definitely some Taurus models that I wouldn't mind having two of! :guns:

Hey...two are definitely better than one, when it come to Taurus handguns. :)

Reactions: sandman 11

·
Registered
55 Posts
To quote the master two is one and one is none. I'm not sure exactly what means but I always carry a backup. Be it a pistol, knife or a flashlight. As you can see by my signature I do own two Dan Wesson 357 magnums they both came with six inch barrels the ten inch is an extra barrel I picked up at a gun shoe in Tulsa Oklahoma.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Yes indeed, "Two is One, and One is None". You have to backup the backup. I'm working on that, at least in theory, with a 92 & 917, and multiple 1911's. Few things can mess up your day more than needing another mag in a hurry and having to look around for the right one. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts