Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is one for sale here in GA. The guy is asking $370.00. What do you all think?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Personally that sounds like a fair price to me, especially since it's in stainless. If you get it we all here will be looking forward to pictures and your range report. ;)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Having owned a 24/7 Pro Compact and a 24/7 OSS, I can tell you that the pistol is definitely worth every penny of the $370.00!

·
Registered
36,319 Posts
There is one for sale here in GA. The guy is asking $370.00. What do you all think?
To high in my opinion!
the 24/7 pro is the older model,( 24/7 Pro D/S and now 24/7 G-2 since that model) additionally is this from a gun dealer??
new in the box means nothing as to actual value, if the gun has been purchesed previously its a used gun, maybe a used gun in great condition but still a used gun.
kind of like buying a new car, driving it around the block and selling it back to the dealer!--USED!!!
additonally I am pretty sure a New 24/7 Stainless can be had for less than that at a gun shop or certainly online.
Just My 2 cents, i wouldn't pay that for one.

·
Registered
205 Posts
seems a little high for the last model type. i got a 9mm pro ds about a year ago for 297 from buds.

·
Registered
62 Posts
agreed on the price being a bit high. I went to a gun show couple weekends back and they had the pro for 325. i would have gotten it but really wanted the g2 compact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts