Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any experience with the 24/7 Pro Compact 9mm. Comes with flush base 13 rd & 17 rd extended mag. And, what's difference between it and the Pro Mill PT111?

·
Registered
73 Posts
If we are talking 3rd Gen Mil Pro, then the Mil Pro is like an 1/8" smaller all the way around (length, height, width) and doesn't have the ribber grip or rail. Capacity is also 1 less than the 24/7 Pro C. Cost is probably $5 or $10 less too. Otherwise, I think they are pretty much the same.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ditto. The rail & grip are what sold it for me over the MilPro; daily carry with 13 + 1 and (2) 17's on the side. My son likes to steal my hi-cap mags to use in his MilPro at the range.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Things I like about it, with the 17's, longer grip, for larger hands. with the 13's, shorter grip, easier to conceal.

BTW, I was using a plain cheap mag loader, and loaded 14 in to the 13 round clip. Slid in, latched, and fed fine.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Just a cheap one, kinda like this. http://cgi.ebay.com/RUGER-90077-PML...2058507QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Picked one up at the gun show for 4 bucks. I'm sure the Uplula would be much better, but can't beat it for the price. Fit's my 92 mags perfectly, fits diameter on my 24/7 mags, but won't push the follower down. Just have to load one normally, then it works fine. Binds up a little, but can work just fine if you have just a little patience.

·
Registered
32 Posts
tubaman,
thanks, I priced one, think it was the uplula, $24.95 and with S&H was near $40 0r $45. I forget the web site, Butler something, (Butlercreek?)
uneasy

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
uneasy said:
tubaman,
thanks, I priced one, think it was the uplula, $24.95 and with S&H was near $40 0r $45. I forget the web site, Butler something, (Butlercreek?)
uneasy
When all else fails try Ebay thats where i got mine less then $30.00

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
uneasy said:
tubaman,
uneasy
I bought mine from Midway USA
http://www.midwayusa.com/Eproductpage.Exe/showproduct?saleitemid=952670
I don't recall what the shipping was, but I bought a few other things with it. Basically splitting the shipping cost 3 or 4 ways.

I highly recommend the Uplula. It is great.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I've seen them on ebay for 27 or so, and around the web for 25-35. If I could afford to buy more ammo, and get to the range more often, I'd get one. Maybe in the future, if prices go down, or my paycheck goes up. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts