Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd trip to the range, starting to realy like the straight 8s, 100rds x ring a ragged hole at 15 yds.every thing about this gun i like. second time field stripped to clean got a lot easyer gun cleans up good reassembles quickly. gun conceals good its my daytime carry w/124gr +p hydroshocks. Ive shoot a lot of other poly guns but they cant hold a candle to the 24/7 just my 2 cents worth. THINK ILL GET ANOTHERONE 8)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Glad to hear from another happy owner, you know what they say "why have one when you can have two at twice the price" ;D

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's great to hear. I also had a good range trip on Saturday. It was also my 2nd with my 24/7 Pro C 9mm. I put another100 rounds through(200 in the gun total), no FTF, FTL, or FTE whatsoever. The guy next to me had a brand new H&K P30 9mm. We admired each others guns and he let me try the H&K and vise-versa. He loved how my Taurus felt in his hand, and also how smooth it was. The HK was nice, comfortable, and felt just as light as my compact. Ironically, he was having all kinds of problems FTL every 4th or 5th round, and FTE about every 3rd round!

+1 for Taurus

I did like the ambedextrious slide release and decocker onthe HK though. Might just have to get me and 809B when it comes out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts