Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone,

Today I was planning on buying 1000 rounds of 9mm Wolf for my 24/7 Pro. Before I do so I wanted to solicit feedback from fellow members. Any digestion issues with the ammo with the 24/7?

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I tried wolf in 230 gr FMJ in .45 in my pt145. I had numerious failures to go into battery. I striped the gun, cleaned/lubed it. It would fail again aftwer 25-30 rounds. I would buy only a couple of boxes first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't take any advice on ammo from a pt24/7 pro .45 cal guy (lol)... their guns have issues with every type of ammo ... I have a .40 cal 24/7 pro and haven't had a problem with any ammo I've shot through it ... can't say I've fired wolf (don't remember) but most the other ammos out there have been through that gun in at lest 100 round sets or so ...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Makyver said:
I wouldn't take any advice on ammo from a pt24/7 pro .45 cal guy (lol)... their guns have issues with every type of ammo ... I have a .40 cal 24/7 pro and haven't had a problem with any ammo I've shot through it ... can't say I've fired wolf (don't remember) but most the other ammos out there have been through that gun in at lest 100 round sets or so ...
aint that the truth...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts