Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the range, shot 300 rounds of 115 gr Monarch and 100 rounds of 115gr blazer. Shot all 400 rounds with out cleaning. Gun shot great and no misfires, jamming or any other problem. This brings my total shot total for my 24/7 Pro to 800 rounds with no problems. I really enjoy shooting this pistol.

:p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gun if blocked shoots a very tight pattern, I have been surprised with how accurate it is. I wish I had measured my shots when on a block but they were within 2" i would guess from 21 feet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in Jamaica. Got my 24/7 pro 9mm October 4. Went through 50 rounds, straight out of box. Pretty accurate but seemed to be shooting to left. Could be my not getting to longer pull. What should I use to clean stainless steel section of gun?

·
Registered
579 Posts
I had the same problem. It is your grip. It takes some time to get the feel of the trigger. I clean mine with Outers and works well.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Great Bubba. I agree all, I love my 24/7 .40, don't get me wrong I like the Mill .40 also but it's the grips on the 24/7 that I like better. I wish I could get Taurus to mold me a set off the gun so I could put um on my Mill. I'd make um fit. Or they could make some just think how many they could sell.

·
Registered
62 Posts
texas shooter said:
Great Bubba. I agree all, I love my 24/7 .40, don't get me wrong I like the Mill .40 also but it's the grips on the 24/7 that I like better. I wish I could get Taurus to mold me a set off the gun so I could put um on my Mill. I'd make um fit. Or they could make some just think how many they could sell.
Then your Mill Pro would be a 24/7 compact. Right?

·
Registered
846 Posts
It would I guess, but I still haven't got to see a 24/7 compact yet in person. I didn't even know about them when I got mine, until I learned about them here, but really I have no regrets I like my Mill. Pro and love the way it carries. Just like those ribber grips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts