Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the local range and had a chance to shoot my new 24/7 Pro 9mm. Unbelivable, I pick the pistol up last week, cleaned it and got out to shoot it today. I was really impressed with the Heinie sights, and I do like them, The gun functioned flawlessly, I shot my reloads that I had been using in my Ruger 94, 9mm. I shot 115 gr FMJ, 115 fr JHP, and 125 gr JHP, all were loaded with True Blue powder. The groups we shot were great, and when you take into consideration that it was a new pistol that I never shot before it was super. My friend was along and he shot it also and at 15ft and 25 ft. the groups could be covered with a soda can bottom. I was so impressed that I am going to get the same pistol in a 40 s&w. The only question I have is should I get the full size or the compact size. Anyone want to offer any suggestions on that? Well as far as I am concerned the 24/7 9mm is a great pistol. Thanks Dudley

·
Registered
275 Posts
:clap:

Another Taurus fan!!

;)

·
Registered
876 Posts
Dudley said:
The only question I have is should I get the full size or the compact size. Anyone want to offer any suggestions on that?
Get both. Duh! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:) :) Was out for the second time to shoot the 24/7 9mm Pro. I added a laser sight to the rail this morning before going out. Once I had it zeroed in I could not believe how well it shot. I was shooting at about 15 to 18 ft, which I know is not a long way, but I had an 8 shot string and every shot was touching and it took the center out of the target. I and my friend was very impressed. We put about 150 rounds through it today and not one miss fire or problem. It is hard for me to understand why on other sites they bad mouth the Taurus guns, man I am really impressed. And after all I did not buy a gun that was recalled before I even had a chance to shoot it. Yet, the 40 s&w is next into the safe. Everyone have a great day and be safe. Dudley

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dudly
Glad you liked your 24/7! I went for the 40S&W first and then the 9MM. I realllllly like the 40 :D and I hope you like yours

Enjoy

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts