Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those prices don't seem to out of line for a pistol with those features. I would think that they should hit the streets anytime now. The 24/7 compact came out earlier than expected right? The OSS and the 809B should be right around the corner. Cool.

·
Registered
116 Posts
nootimus said:
Those prices don't seem to out of line for a pistol with those features. I would think that they should hit the streets anytime now. The 24/7 compact came out earlier than expected right? The OSS and the 809B should be right around the corner. Cool.
Yeah they came out ALOT sooner a member here called Taurus 1 week ago and asked when the 24/7 C would be out Taurus responded late September 07 so you get hte picture.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Was a very nice read in GUN WORLD magazine on the Taurus 24/7 OSS and even had a beautiful picture of it with the black frame that I want.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Lot of places are taking orders, but there are no release or shipping dates yet. The Dealer I have been getting most of my Taurus pistols through is a factory distributer and always has advance notice and/or first dibs over average gundealers. When Gabes Gun shop says there coming or there HERE, they are among the first to know, with no BS to try and lock people in on an order.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Still have yet to see one in person

·
Administrator
18,052 Posts
My dealer's Taurus distributor said that release will most likely be in June of 2008. They and he, get a lot of inquiries about the OSS models and are encouraging Taurus to bring the OSS models out, ASAP.

The 24/7 series pistols continue to be this distributors top seller and they typically have trouble just keeping them in stock. My 9mm 24/7 was the last one he had, when I had it ordered.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Is it my imagination or do the Taurus 24/7 OSS and the S&W M&P, both in .45 ACP persuasion and in desert tan, look almost exactly alike?

·
Administrator
18,052 Posts
schoonie said:
Is it my imagination or do the Taurus 24/7 OSS and the S&W M&P, both in .45 ACP persuasion and in desert tan, look almost exactly alike?
It's definitely your imagination! Are you getting enough sleep?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
The 24/7 OSS model seems to be at or near the top of many forum member's most wanted list. In the meantime due to my impatience, I'll probably get a 24/7 PRO longslide model to help ease the pain. LOL

·
22,058 Posts
Shot my 24/7 LS 9mm yesterday and today in the Georgia Steel Match and it performed flawlessly. Well as long as you ignore the operators shortcomings. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been wanting to see the OSS for at least the last year. Tom Gresham used to talk about it a lot on Guntalk.

·
Administrator
18,052 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
In the meantime due to my impatience, I'll probably get a 24/7 PRO longslide model to help ease the pain. LOL
Sounds like a good plan! I've thought about doing that myself!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts