Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone notice that the sight on the 24/7 OSS appear to be taller then on a standard 24/7 PRO?

Not sure if its an optical illusion or they really are, then again who knows what they will look like when they come out...

·
Registered
66 Posts
They're pretty low profile, I think. I don't have a standard 24/7 but the sights on my OSS are about the same as any other 3-dot sights I have. I'm just glad they're not those ridiculous Hienie sights.

·
Administrator
35,527 Posts
Man, I hear people slam the Heinie sights, but I've got to tell you, I've got them on both my 24/7 Pro and my Mil Pro PT145 and I have had some pretty good groupings with them. I'm not sure what exactly the problem is that some people have with them, other than they are different that the 3 dot sights and just require a bit of practice......

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, I admit that my only expertise in them is that, though I have never shot using them, I have thought about them alot. :)

Glad to hear you like them; there are enough Tauri on my really-really-really-want-to-have list that I'm sure I will get some range time with them eventually.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts