Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put night sights on an DAO non-pro 24/7? My 24/7 is my primary carry gun and it's also my nightstand gun. The only night sights I can find are PT night sights (irony can be pretty ironic ;D ), I've talked to them and they have the direct replacement night sights using the single screw on each sight. Does anyone else make night sights for this gun? http://www.ptnightsights.com/about.html

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also have a DAO 24\7 and the only other place i know of is willams fire sights. The set they sell was made for the older millinium series but they look like they would work, just might have to shim the front sight to make it a little taller

·
Registered
80 Posts
Trijicon makes these but you might have to pay retail as you will probably have to find them on Trijicon's web sight. Not many places stock them since they don't fit the current 24\7 Pro

·
Registered
4 Posts
I guess Heinie got enough calls that they now make a sight for the 24/7. It is also lower now than when it first came on the site. It's the #417 and it is around 126 bucks. XS Sight Systems makes a superior sight, as far as sight picture, (IMHO) but the 24/7 is not listed. I've been beating the bushes for a set for my old eyes sincxe I got mine. Learned one thing though; total waste of time to call Taurus customer service for anything!!!!!!!!!
GB

·
Registered
4 Posts
MoReloader said:
Trijicon makes these but you might have to pay retail as you will probably have to find them on Trijicon's web sight. Not many places stock them since they don't fit the current 24\7 Pro
All I got from Trijicon is "call these guys". Well for about $200 they will modify your existing sights with Trijicon inserts. Not desperate enough yet to cough up that much.
GB

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in the same situation. I just bought a 24/7 Pro 9mm and really don't care for the straight 8 much and would like to get a 3 dot and while i'm at it upgrade to night sights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is an older thread and this info may be on other more current threads:

Heine offers tritium night sights for the 24/7 PRO in either 2-dot or 3-dot versions. (I also dislike the 2-dots). I believe the Heine tritium night sights might be competively priced (tritium ain't cheap).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts