Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I bet this question has been asked... but do 24/7 mags fit all 24/7 pistols?

Basically does a 15 round .40 S&W 24/7 magazine (Taurus part # 5-24740-15) work in all the 24/7 pistols? I have a couple of G2s and it is time to get some mags... but I want to make sure of what to order.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
36,297 Posts
NO! regular first generation 24/7 magazines do NOT fit the G-2 24/7's.
regardless of caliber.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Anyone know if they make extended magazines?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, my recollection is correct then. It is not exactly easy to find Taurus magazines locally... so this complicates things a bit. Once I get a part number it will be time to bug Midway or Cheaper Than Dirt or something.

·
Registered
36,297 Posts
So, my recollection is correct then. It is not exactly easy to find Taurus magazines locally... so this complicates things a bit. Once I get a part number it will be time to bug Midway or Cheaper Than Dirt or something.
Never seen the 24/7 G-2 magazines listed (although i have never looked for them either) but CDNN generally has a decent supply of Taurus magazines in stock.

·
Administrator
17,799 Posts
but CDNN generally has a decent supply of Taurus magazines in stock.
CDNN does NOT have the G2 magazines on stock yet, but they have plenty of first generation 24/7 Magazines.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Theres a local gun shop here who took 2 of my extra mags and made 1 30 round mag, rediculas looking but it kicks ass.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Will post them when i get back in town ,

·
Registered
17 Posts
does anyone know if the PT840 clip will fit the 24\7 The handle looks exact the rounds are the same but is the magwell the same and maybee a little bit tweaked anyway just wondering if so ill buy those they are available lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts