Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 24/7 45 for about four months now and love it but the past few times I have been at the range I have encountered a problem. I have tried wolf, winchester white box and the magazines has issues feeding the rounds. When I only put around five to six round in the magazine I have no issues. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

It is occurring with both magazines

·
Administrator
35,633 Posts
Um.....what is the problem, exactly?

·
Administrator
35,633 Posts
if it's brand new, you might want to take one of them and load it all the way - keep it fully loaded with 12 for a couple of weeks, then take them all out, then load them all back in for another week or so. This should loosen the springs up to where they won't cause a problem with feeding, if that's the issue.

Keep your other mag, the one in your gun, loaded with 8 or 9 - this is plenty for most situations you will have come up, firepower nuts to the contrary.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Try this, after you load it hit the side of the mag that has the primer ends of the case against your palm. This will make all the ammo sllide back and even. I do this every time I load one and you will hear some move back. Just try it and see if helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts