Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have a pic of how a 24/7 magazine looks in the PT111? Curious how it looks. Also, which magazine works? The regular 24/7 or the compact? Or are they the same magazine. Thanks a lot guys and gals.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Here ya go!! Fully seated 17 rd. and ready to feed.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot guys. Anyone have the compact 24/7 mag pics? Good to know about the first gen mags only working.I was wondering if it sits flush or protudes slightly. By the way, this forum is great and very helpful. I appreciate all your help.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Don't know about the compact 24/7 12 rd. in the PT111, but do have a PT24/7CA .40 with 10 rd. and 15 rd. mags and they fit the PT140, sticking out same as picture above (I'll post pic later). Inversely, the 10 rd. PT140MP mag will not work in the PT24/7 - will not lock in place. However, if I swap mag floor plate it will work as the metal body portion is the same.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does someone have a part number for the 24/7 G1 17 rnd magazine? The current Taurus catalog lists only G2 magazines...

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Taurus P/N 5-24709-17 and it will be stamped on metal case "PT24/7 CAL. 9MM-MADE IN BRAZIL"

OOPS!! Taurus10 beat me to it. LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Many thanks.

I had already ordered some 24/7 17 rnd magazines, but after reading this I'm guessing I ordered the G2 mags instead of the G1 mags. The website I bought them from didn't say if they were G1 or G2, but I'm guessing now that they are G2. I'll know for sure when they get here...

·
Registered
6,986 Posts
Many thanks.

I had already ordered some 24/7 17 rnd magazines, but after reading this I'm guessing I ordered the G2 mags instead of the G1 mags. The website I bought them from didn't say if they were G1 or G2, but I'm guessing now that they are G2. I'll know for sure when they get here...
FYI, the PN for the G2 9mm 17rd mag is - Taurus #: 5-24709G2-17

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good news!

I did get the G1 mags and not the G2 mags. They arrived today, and they lock up nicely in my mil pro.

As the saying goes: If you can't be good, be lucky! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.