Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS-24/7 lsds ss 40 s&w

May regret this but I'm looking to get something different and wife said something has to go. Just not much into 40 so this is the one leaving. Hasn't been shot much at all, probably less than 200 times. Has everything that it came with from the factory except the mag loader, didn't have one with it. 2 mags, I think it is an iTac Taurus holster and a kydex double mag holder. $400 shipped from my FFL to yours. I also have 2 additional mags I will sell for $25 each. Rather sell them with the gun. If they don't sell with it I will relist them alone. Any questions please feel free to ask. Will do FTF in or around the Louisville KY area without shipping charges obviously. Need money to keep buying the stuff guesser keeps putting on here! Sorry for bad pics. Also for sale locally so if it's sold here will be noted immediately

Attachments

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold to wino. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
Loueyville!! LS and friends have landed safely in their new home. Thanks much, again!!

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
May regret this but I'm looking to get something different and wife said something has to go...............................................................
Hope not, because you ain't getting it back. Had fun with it at range today - she's a keeper.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good deal. I hope not either or I will have to get another wife!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts