Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking a holster options for my 24/7 45acp. Not to many offerings out there that are specific to the 24/7. I have read else where that holster for the ruger p93/94 will fit the 24/7,,,can anyone confirm this. Right now I am using a fobus paddle holster, I would like to get a leather IWB and leather paddle holster as well. Any help would be appreciated.

A quick word on my 24/7. I have read all the complaints on other sites about the 45 having feed issues. I have over 500 rounds through mine so far,,,with no FTF or FTE. It is also very accurate and the recoil is not bad at all. I am very pleased with it and will be using it as my CCW.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i have the fobus as well but prefer a uncle mikes iwb size 15 for my 24/7, it is definately a comfortable holster, but does not offer the rigidity of the molded leather holsters, but is probably thinner.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would suggest Tucker Holsters. I have one of his Heritage IWB models for my 9mm 24/7.

I also have a cheaper IWB I picked up at a gun show. It is lined with suede.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've ordered holsters from www.ubgholsters.com. Nate makes a comfortable IBW and has added the Taurus 24/7 to his list of guns. Decent price with a 2-3 week wait. He is a one man operation so the owner made it himself, and I like that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a Safariland holster at a yard sale and my 24/7 .45 acp fits in it perfectly. I am not sure of the model but the numbers on it are 561 BL 802.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found a Ross Leather model PD1S, suede lined paddle for a Sig 228/229 fits mine perfectly. Quality product at a good price ($40).

Howard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts