Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had a g2c .40 for a year now and still can't find any sights for this gun. Trying to find magazines is a joke too, especially these days. I haven't been searching nonstop all year but whenever I look I can't find anything. Does anyone make sights for this thing?? Would a sight for a different model work? Do magazines from a full size g2 fit? Any input you guys can give me is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mags for a full size G2 do fit, but stick out a bit further (about an inch probably). There are spacers you can order if your model didn't come with one (some compliant states did not). Sights, I'm pretty sure they are dovetails, so the common add ons like Williams, or Hiviz would work. I've got a PT145, and I find WAY WAY WAY more accessories for the 24/7 than my gun.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Call Taurus Customer Service to see if they have the compact magazines. This morning they had the full size G2 40 mags. I ordered two of them as well as two more for my PT99.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mags for a full size G2 do fit, but stick out a bit further (about an inch probably). There are spacers you can order if your model didn't come with one (some compliant states did not). Sights, I'm pretty sure they are dovetails, so the common add ons like Williams, or Hiviz would work. I've got a PT145, and I find WAY WAY WAY more accessories for the 24/7 than my gun.
Thanks. I'll check out the full size G2 mags. Hiviz and Williams don't carry anything for the g2, Williams actually states their sites aren't for the g2. As far as accessories being available for the 24/7 I agree. But when you add the "g2" to the search I come up empty.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It was a devious plot on my part..... I am really interested in getting a set of these , but was hesitant. Let me know how they work out.

Sean

·
Registered
292 Posts
Great find, Sean. I might pick some up, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts