Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taurus just announced a 24/7 G2 recall.
From Tauus.te:

A recall is in effect for all 24/7 G2 models. Due to unforseen impact on the environment when manufactoring the slide parts for the 24/7 series when waste water is released into the water shead Taurus has asked that everyone who presently owns any model of their 24/7 G2 series to sent them back to be recleaned and processed using USDA standards.

While the guns are being processed Taurus has said it will provide those owners a new PT-22 for the inconvienence.

·
Registered
14 Posts
is this recall bullshit or what? i'm new to tis forum stuff and I can't tell if this is nonsense or I have to send a month old gun back.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
i think the words "waste water" was a give away. ;)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Yea.....that one smelled too!!!! Hee....Hee....:)

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Yeah sure, and all .45acp ammo was recalled do to the fact that it might have some lead and/or copper in it, and I am the official disposal source, please send me all .45 acp rounds so I may properly uses my PT 1911 ammo disposal device... :D :D ;)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just keeping the brighter side of life good on April 1st....now back to regular BS

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I think it has something to do with the date...April 1 ?

·
Administrator
18,183 Posts
I think it has something to do with the date...April 1 ?
Yup! Now for anyone who still believes the OP, I have this Bridge I want to sell you.
I'll discount the price, just for you! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts