Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the odds of finding a pt24/7 40 s&w trigger bar? And not having to contact taurus....I'm under the impression Taurus doesn't sell parts.

·
8,985 Posts
Reactions: olfarhors

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I was able to get a part for a PT138Pro from Taurus which, if I recall, is "older" than a PT24/7. I don't think they have a policy of not selling parts, they just seem to have a policy of not making many parts. If they have it, they'll probably sell it to you. Unfortunately you'll have to call. They shut down their customer service chat feature a few months ago--that was very handy.

·
Registered
36,935 Posts
I was able to get a part for a PT138Pro from Taurus which, if I recall, is "older" than a PT24/7. I don't think they have a policy of not selling parts, they just seem to have a policy of not making many parts. If they have it, they'll probably sell it to you. Unfortunately you'll have to call. They shut down their customer service chat feature a few months ago--that was very handy.
depends on WHICH 24/7 that we are discussing I think--there were several models-
24/7
24/7 Pro
24/7 Pro D/S and then the variations of those like the LS, the Ca , and the OSS.
then the G-2 models.
Never had any good results form trying to order any close to fire control /Trigger group parts from them myself, recoil spring assemblies, extra mags , etc , that was way back when you could get select parts.

·
Registered
485 Posts
chat is up and running on the taurus web site. i just used it to talk about parts. they will sell some parts but some are still restricted, i was told that they have plans of offering more parts over time after they get the relocation set up and going. just give them a try and see what they can do. when i chatted about a recoil spring assembly they even recommended lakeline, i told them i was fine with factory so they sent me a replacement for free.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts