Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find a G2 or G2 compact anywhere. Does someone from Albuquerque own either of these or know someone who does and would be willing to go to a local range so I can test fire?

In doing my researh I've come across so many people how were unhappy with their purchase (whatever manufacturer that was) and I just don't want to make the same mistake. I've visited many of the local shops and was able to hold a Kahr CW45, XDS, XDM, and I recently fired an M&P45 and for an amateur I was impressed with my results. There are things about the CW45 I don't like and the XDS is a little out of my price range. Best bang for my buck is what I'm after! Price, reliability, overall size, and concealability (up to 4.25" BL for me, I think) are important factors for me.

Thanks for your feedback!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Hello mak8409, I may be coming up that way Thursday to voice opposition at the capital against HB 402. I have a G2 40 S&W full size that is my EDC. Give me a private message with your contact information and if I am able to make it up that way maybe we can meet up Thursday afternoon before I leave for home.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts