Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some info...I know from the Taurus web site the following on the 24/7 G2 9 mm standard version:
WT. 28 oz
B/L 4.2
Overall Length 7.28"
I would like to know the height and width.
Just need the info to compare with other 9 mm on my short list to buy.
Thanx

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I will measure my G2 40 tomorrow when I get home.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I did download the user manual and read it but page 13, the specifications page does not list the info I am asking for. The height and the width. But thank you for your response.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Sorry just measured mine at the widest part which is at the ambi safety and decocker and is an inch and five eights, height from top of rear sight to bottom of mag is five and a half inches. Better?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you...The 24/7 G2 is getting closer to the top of my list...I just have to wait til it gets to my local range for a test fire as none of my friends have one I can test fire. Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
You are quite welcome Sir.

If you were in central FL I'd let you shoot mine maybe someone in your area has one you could shoot.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
My 24/7 is one of the best guns I've ever shot. I have shot pricier guns that didn't shoot as well and some that have or better but for what they are for they work great. It's my primary carry now and the 709 is about to become my new secondary/back up after a few more rounds through it.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Since you have the dimensions, I won't need to measure mine. Where are you from?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts