Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 G2 Compact with 13 round magazine?

4K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Laserguy 
#1 ·
I just looked at a 24/7 G2 9mm compact at my local GS and it had a 13 round magazine. The front of the mag was curved down but was not the fully extended mags I have seen pics of. I really like the feel of it, particularly since I'm a lefty but all the info I have found online including on Taurus's website only shows 10 rd and 15 rd mag capacity. Does anybody have any info on the gun I'm talking about? How many different models are there for the new 24/7's? I am introducing my wife to ccw and with my being a lefty it will be really easy for her to get used to the gun too with all the controls on both sides. I wish more mfg's would make fully ambi handguns and not just able to swith a control to the other side. Thanks in advance for anybody's help.

#6 ·
Yep! You need to get the model # of the G2C 9mm from the link I had in post #3 then compare it to the one in your LGS to make sure. When I bought guns either online or local, I always used the model numbers from the Taurus product pages as references to make sure the guns I was going to buy were the right ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.