Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discovered that I can put 18 rounds in the mag, whereas the mag is stamped 17 and the gun specs state 17 or 17+1.. Its not like I forced it either, the 18th round went right in.
Anyone's else's 24/7 G2 9mm hold 18 in the mag??

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also found out I could put 18 rounds on my 24/7g2 9mm mags

I also found out I could put 18 rounds on my 24/7g2 9mm mags very interesting.Im also having problems with the extractor empty cases getting stock on the way out

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have seen this same comment a couple times so I will assume its a somewhat random/common occurance. My best guess would be that it depends on the strength/style of the paticular springs they were using at the time during manufacturing. I would recomend following the standard guidline of 17 rounds to avoid any possibility of damage or failures to function properly. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen this same comment a couple times so I will assume its a somewhat random/common occurance. My best guess would be that it depends on the strength/style of the paticular springs they were using at the time during manufacturing. I would recomend following the standard guidline of 17 rounds to avoid any possibility of damage or failures to function properly. Just my 2 cents.
I've been sticking with the 17 rd just for that reason . Although I did try 18 at the range once and everything cycled perfect .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts