Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got some good leads on where I might find one of these in stock? Am I just going to have to wait? Thanks guys, as you can tell from my name I'm mostly a revolver guy...this will be my first semi.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Kygunco.com also has them cheapest I found at 371 and free shipping, was still cheapest as of a week ago, not sure now. Just beware though, most of these sites have long lead times. I ended up cancelling my Kygunco order and bought locally because two weeks and they hadnt even charged my card yet...so 3 weekish lead time is what to expect.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can get them from Budsgunshop.com.
yes they have them with the "slow shipping" What sticks is the price for the weapon has gone up $40-50 in the last month. They used to be in the $385 price range. Great gun though. Took mine to the range for the first time today. Flawless and accuarate:)

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
yes they have them with the "slow shipping" What sticks is the price for the weapon has gone up $40-50 in the last month. They used to be in the $385 price range. Great gun though. Took mine to the range for the first time today. Flawless and accuarate:)
Welcome from Texas! Yep, I bought the G2 .45 for $380 or so from Bud's in Nov 2012 right before the buying frenzy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Yep, I bought the G2 .45 for $380 or so from Bud's in Nov 2012 right before the buying frenzy.
i wasconsidering buds at the time when they were 385 but i was lucky enough to find a shop with a 9mm in stock so i snatched it up. Only 409 at the lgs and with ffl fees and be being xtremly impatient well.......

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I also bought the G2 9mm from Davidson's in 11/2012 for $405 after tax and everything. Bud's shipped the G2 .45 to me 5 days after I placed the order and Davidson's shipped the 9mm to me the next day. Of course it was before the Obama gun rush.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts