Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 24/7 G2 .45 acp out for the first time today and overall liked how it shot. My son and brother then both shot the pistol and commented on the heavy trigger pull. I was shooting my PT809 and when returning back to the 24/7 did notice the heavy trigger pull (my son unscientifically estimated it at 10 lbs.). I was wondering if others also have a heavy trigger on their 24/7 G2 .45 - also if it lightens up some after some range time?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
seems like the norm for a new one, have heard it will get better the more it is used. :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
It has about an 8 lb trigger pull, factory. After 150 rounds I didn't really notice much change, but I got used to it myself. There have been some that have come off the line closer to 12lb, but I hear that is a defect and Taurus will fix the trigger bar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine is 12 and 1/2. I called Taurus and they told me it is fine. Shot 400 Round through it and the only thing that loosened up was the slide. I need this gun for work and have to leave in a month. Not sure what the turn around time is with Taurus.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
I don't have a gauge to measure mine. I will see if I can find some with one and measure it. I would estimate it at 6.5 lbs or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts