Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new 24/7 G2 compact .45 .Does any one know where I can buy some extra magazines? I've looked all over and can't find any.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I recently purchased a new 24/7 G2 compact .45 .Does any one know where I can buy some extra magazines? I've looked all over and can't find any.
First of all, Welcome aboard, and Greetings from DFW, Tx. :) Nice to have another G2C-45 owner on board. I got another 12 round from Cheaper Than Dirt, but NOBODY, not even Taurus has the grip extensions available yet. Fortunately, I had a spare since my gun has been on vacation in Miami. For the time being, Taurus would probably be your best source. Keep an eye on your trigger during the break in period. Mine started to reset to DA from SA during mag changes and has been back to Taurus four times so far. I'm sure you can find lots of info on this forum. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info and thanks for the warm welcome.I checked CTD, but didn't find any for the G2c .45. I'll check again.Thanks again from N.O.'La.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts