Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day! I was browsing through the taurus website and i was so surprised to see that the 24/7 compact was not posted anymore..I decided to check the site again because i want to purchase one 24/7 compact. Any idea why its not posted anymore? and what can you say about the 24/7 compact? Any idea? I would gladly appreciate your opinion. Thanks. Have a great holiday season...

·
Registered
663 Posts
argvn_101 said:
Good day! I was browsing through the taurus website and i was so surprised to see that the 24/7 compact was not posted anymore..I decided to check the site again because i want to purchase one 24/7 compact. Any idea why its not posted anymore? and what can you say about the 24/7 compact? Any idea? I would gladly appreciate your opinion. Thanks. Have a great holiday season...
What did the compact (assumedly 24/7 Pro) have? A short grip and a long barrel? Or a long grip and a short barrel?

Of course the 24/7 MilPro has a short grip and a short barrel.

JimL

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
JimL said:
What did the compact (assumedly 24/7 Pro) have? A short grip and a long barrel? Or a long grip and a short barrel?
Shortened grip and shorter barrel than the full size 24/7.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
JimL said:
Of course the 24/7 MilPro has a short grip and a short barrel.
It's the Millenium Pro series---unrelated to the 24/7 series.

·
Registered
663 Posts
BigBadBull said:
I don't think it has ever been right on the website.
Come on now, there will be a picture SOON!! :rolleyes:

And a zero length barrel only means that you have the pioneering, industry revolutionizing option of buying a barrel separately!! :rolleyes:

JimL

·
Registered
663 Posts
NYPD in AZ said:
It's the Millenium Pro series---unrelated to the 24/7 series.
Right. It's surprising how often my fingers refuse to maintain their connection to my brain. Or SOMETHING! :bang:

I've GOT it! My brain was having an out-of-body experience when I wrote that. :wave:

JimL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you for all the info....i will check the website again to see if they posted any pictures of the compact series.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I wouldn't even bother with the website for pictures of the compact, just go the 24/7 section on this site and look at picture's of people's guns, mine included.

·
Registered
329 Posts
found a pic at gunblast. it sure looks a lot like a Mil Pro.

·
Registered
279 Posts
i am with high5apparatus. it sure looks like the MilPro's, but then again none of the MilPro's on the site show the light rail. taurus needs to hire a better webmaster to keep their sight going.

·
Registered
493 Posts
sholiz said:
So what's the difference? The grip and magazines?
Thats the only difference. The barrel is about 3/4" shorter and the grip is about an 1" shorter. Everything else is the same. You can use full size 24/7 mags in the compact and there is a bumpber that slides on to the larger mag for a flush fit. The price is even the same for the full size and compact.

Sweet gun. The .40 cal will be my next purchase once I save enough money and convince the fiance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts