Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the range today for a little bit of target practice
didnt do to bad that was about 100rds did a few headshots but not too many. My accuracy is getting better and better. 8)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Looks like you'd have gotten the job done! Congratulations! What caliber... looks kind of like .45 holes?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great shooting! Now, if a green guy with no face attacks you you'll be READY!!!
Todd

·
32,658 Posts
Fantastic shooting! There's little green men and aliens to worry about. :) The ones coming over the border are more likely criminal and of course...... they do not have green cards. ;D ::) :eek: :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey man, pretty darn good. The first time I took the 24/7 .45 out I was hitting center mass out to the 8 pt zone. Took me a while to get the hang of it.

nice job :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. The gun is a 24/7 Pro 9mm was using CCI BLAZER FMJ.

·
32,658 Posts
Looks like that puts the Blazer bugaboo to bed. :D

Some guns are finicky about Blazer. Blazer seems to be working real well in yours. Blazer gets a bad rap or rep at times, when it may very well be the pistol just doesn't like that brand and has nothing to do with ammo quality. True for other brands of guns and ammo combos. Physics are a funny thing. ;D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Qwiks draw said:
Looks like that puts the Blazer bugaboo to bed. :D

Some guns are finicky about Blazer. Blazer seems to be working real well in yours. Blazer gets a bad rap or rep at times, when it may very well be the pistol just doesn't like that brand and has nothing to do with ammo quality. True for other brands of guns and ammo combos. Physics are a funny thing. ;D
I really enjoy shooting this ammo not to mention the price for 50 is 6.75 and on fathers day they were an amazing 4.25 cents at the local Acadamy Sports and Outdoors I bought 10 boxes. I also like the aluminum casing its much lighter then the brass if you fill one of the mags with aluminum casing vs brass casing there is about 5-8oz differents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts