Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have more than one taurus gun and have been very happy with all but my 247 oss 9. It is actually my second 247, I had the first one exchanged the first day cause it siezed somehow after about 20 shots or so the day I bought it. This one is lose, does not seem well made. I don't think it should jiggle if you shake the gun. Everything should be snug. I have had it about a year and shot maybe 500 rounds through it in total but it has been this way since day1. My PT101 40 is an awesome gun and my favorite. That's why I chose to buy the 247 oss 9 by tauras, because I love the pt101 and it has been a flawless gun, 0 problems. I cant say the same thing about the 9.

Should I send it to Taurus and let them make it right or are all of the 247 tactical guns loose like mine?

Thanks,
Craig

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hi Craig:

I'm sorry to read that you're having problems with your OSS, especially since you had to return the first one to Taurus.

We see very few problems with the OSS pistols around this forum, so your experience is troubling, indeed.

I'd contact Taurus about the matter, but since you've waited so long about this issue, you may have to foot the bill in shipping it back to them.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hate to hear about your gun. Is it functioning fine or is it inaccurate, FTF, FTE, etc? I have an OSS in 9mm and have about 2000 rounds thru it so far and have no problems at all with it. Like MPG said, you may contact Taurus and see what they say about it. Good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to contact taurus on Monday and see what they can do about it. The gun seems to jam if it's not perfectly clean and even then some. It's problematic unlike any of my other guns. Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Craig,

If you are unhappy, I'd be happy to discuss purchasing your 24/7 OSS DS. Let me know by reply here, or a PM.

Thanks,
Frazer1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts