Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
9,091 Posts
Thanks Maloy for sharing 22plinkster's review. The little gun debil is jumping up and down on my shoulder - yelling buy it now..buy it now. arghh can't get him off my shoulder. I really want to wait for year end sales - I bet it may drop down into the mid $250's I hope..

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Maloy for sharing 22plinkster's review. The little gun debil is jumping up and down on my shoulder - yelling buy it now..buy it now. arghh can't get him off my shoulder. I really want to wait for year end sales - I bet it may drop down into the mid $250's I hope..
DO IT! :icon_ devil:

Maloy

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts

My tx-22 was $259 plus $16.00 Florida sales tax and $5 background check fee for $281 total cost out the door. Now, I had to call in a favor to get my tx-22 and I wouldn't expect them to be retailing for that price so early in the game. On the other hand, I do believe it shows plenty of room for the price to come down in the future. :cool:

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts