Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brick of 22lr federal and 200 rds of federal 9mm at wally world. Both on the same receipt hasn't happened in a while. Nice thing is total cost was about 61.00. I do like that they haven't jacked their prices. Its a good day. I am going to give one box of 9 to my dad.

·
Super Moderator
40,640 Posts
Did you promptly leave there and buy a lottery ticket? :) Congrats on the ammo score.

Reactions: Csa1861 and Sekol

·
Registered
24,854 Posts
Unbelieveable

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I picked up 200 rounds of WWB 9mm and 15 rounds of Remington Sluggers at my local Walmart on Friday. Sadly, no .22's available yet.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Congratulations! What time were yo at the WW?:)

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Congrats on the good find. I really like the idea of giving a box to your dad. I am sure he will appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Just bought a brick of 22lr federal and 200 rds of federal 9mm at wally world. Both on the same receipt hasn't happened in a while. Nice thing is total cost was about 61.00. I do like that they haven't jacked their prices. Its a good day. I am going to give one box of 9 to my dad.
I didn't happen without a picture:). Hopefully things will get back to normal

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on the good find. I really like the idea of giving a box to your dad. I am sure he will appreciate it.
I figured I would give him some because my kids shoot up his ammo when they visit!! I was at WM around 6:15 on Saturday evening when I scored. I was not going to stop but thought I would try and JACKPOT! This is not my regular store I stop at but was in the area,this store is only about 12 miles away but rarely go that way. I have never sold any ammo that I have bought, I have given some to my dad and a friend when he bought a walther p22 after Christmas and couldn't find ammo.

·
Super Moderator
27,076 Posts
I got a text message from my "insider" this am about 9, it said fuggedit!!!! I didn't read the message until about 11, was busy.
Called he and asked what it was all about. She asked if I got her first text saying we have ammo. Nope...thats what the second text was about. 20-30 THOUSAND rounds of various kinds gone in about 90 mins!

Almost tempted to buy the one box of 22 snakeshot they have...It looks soo lonely! The second cabinet though......is full of all sorts of exotic calibers! Some of them must be getting near their sell buy date!
BTW...at that store if any employee is caught putting stuff aside...they are GONE!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My regular stop WM put airsoft guns and BB guns in the cabinet where the handgun ammo was and moved the ammo down to the next case. It was funny to see guys eyes light up when they came around the corner thinking there was ammo in there then the let down when they could tell what was really in there!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts