• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22 Rimfires

I have too many but I can't help myself. I love to shoot a 22 when not practicing with my CC Guns. Rifle's I have are a Winchester Mod 94 Carbine, a Marlin semiauto, a Ruger 10/22 and a German T22 Training Rifle. Handguns are a Ruger Stainless Super Single Six "Centennial Model", A Browing Buckmark, a Ruger MK II and now a Taurus SS Mod 94.

·
Registered
31,760 Posts
Re: 22 Rimfires

I have had many in the past Including a Colt SAA Clone Hawes 4" I bought in a K-mart in Wichita Kansas in 1968 at age 19, and I can't remember what I did with that gun....possibly traded it off...really a good looking gun, blue with brass trigger guard and grip strap and cherry wood grips. Bought a new High Standard semi with 6" barrel in 1971 I let a brother in law have, love to have it back. Currently, a mark II ruger with 6" barrel and adjustable rear sights and a Bersa 22-6 sport a semi with 6" barrel, a rossi gallery and a 10/22. I have a Marlin model 60 on my radar, as well as a Model 73 Taurus 22 mag pump....which have become scarce.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts

I've got three (Beretta Bobcat, Marlin Golden 39AS, & a Beretta Neos). If I lived in the country, I'd have one for every day of the week. :judge:

·
Registered
31,760 Posts

chicharrones said:
I've got three (Beretta Bobcat, Marlin Golden 39AS, & a Beretta Neos). If I lived in the country, I'd have one for every day of the week. :judge:
and two for Sunday!

·
Registered
826 Posts

This needs multiple selections, I got rifles and revolver. shoot I got my first 22, over 40 yrs old Remington speedmaster. 22mag for crows, marlin 7000 with bull barrel for tack driving etc etc

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

Savage .22 bolt action for all the squirrel zombies

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

I've got an assortment and the most likely addition would be a standard length revolver (got a 2" already).

Steelheart

·
Registered
382 Posts

I have a S&W 22A, a Marlin Model 60, Henry lever action and a Ruger 10/22. I am currently looking for a single action 22 revolver.

Will

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

just got the mossberg plinkster, great little rifle so far! ;D

four legged bushy tailed zombies beware...

·
Registered
3,000 Posts

I have a Ithaca youth rifle, Spingfield 187 semi auto rifle and a Hi-Standard Sentinel revolver. Love them all. My son and I have a little rimfire competition going on right now.

·
Administrator
39,488 Posts

I have a Hi-Standard Sportking, but I want a Ruger Single Six and a 10/22. Too many wants. :(

·
Premium Member
11,014 Posts

Picked semi auto to cover the rifles too. I also have lever actions and revolvers.

Hi Standard
Ruger
Rough Rider
Taurus
Remington

·
Registered
458 Posts

10/22, Ruger MkII, Sig Mosquito. Had a Single Six, that will my next gun, a new one. That gun is so accurate and fun to shoot, I like the mechanics of thumbcocking it and seeing and feeling the cylinder rotate, and the process of loading and unloading the cylinder. And with 6" barrell the .22mag produces muzzle velocities equal or better than .22lr from a rifle barrell.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

Ruger MKIII , Marlin model 60 and am planing on a 10/22 soon , even considering a .22 kit for my Glock 19 , I selected semi auto to vote .

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

what am i supposed to do with the poll, it will only let me pick one??? i've got rifles, revolvers, pistols, not sure what the poll is ment to do??

·
Registered
663 Posts

I have two rifles. One revolver and one semiauto pistol. I want to get a walther p22, a ruger 10/22 and a savage bolt action. I love .22's. Fun to shoot and dont cost much either.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

jonyrotten said:
what am i supposed to do with the poll, it will only let me pick one??? i've got rifles, revolvers, pistols, not sure what the poll is ment to do??
Sorry Rotten,
The poll won't let me put a box for a number beside the selection. Just list how many of what!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

Funny..just can't ever have enough .22s..lol :D

I have a Ruger 10/22,Norinco bolt action( won in a raffle) and a High-Standard S/A pistol(Was My best friends dads when he was a trapper)

Just went shooting yesterday, sat on my tailgate in the mountains shooting flowers..( sometimes a unwary wasp would come by and get in the way...hehehe :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts