Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just scored 4 boxes of sub -sonic 22LR HP from Dunhams. $4.79 per box. Limit 4 boxes. I feel like I have won something. 50 rounds per box. :)

·
Super Moderator
26,909 Posts
I was in a WM that I do not usually go to...so I thought lets see.
They had loads of 9 in all shapes and sizes....and....22! 5 boxes of 333, 2 boxes of 525, and about six boxes of 325???.
I left it!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow Rod, your a good man! I only find the little 50 boxes and after one day at the range. Well it doesn't last long. I do have one box of Elay HP that I save for rabbits.

Reactions: Sekol

·
Super Moderator
26,909 Posts
I have enough. I am really confident, well, nearly really, well, ok hopeful...now that Jake and Jonrjen have entered into their pact that the 22 ammo supply will increase.
I was also lucky that I scored 3 buckets of S&B at about 5cents/round. Yes, my son and I had had to sit on the porch and clean them with goof off but they shoot great!
Then my wife discovered my secret stash so ammo buying is out for a while.

BTW the buckets weighed close to 30 lbs each! 1800 rounds/bucket. Wife has not found the third bucket! I hid it in the laundry basket!

Kidding!!!!!!!! It is actually in the garage under a load of the landlords paint cans!

ETA got the number wrong, 1800 rds/bucket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Theres ammo to be had locally at good prices other than 22LR. 22LR is available, but the prices are still high. So many are still hoarding. How much is enough??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have been using this App.WikiArms AmmoEngine to check 22LR. inventory at the local Walmarts.

Scored 3 Rem Golden Bullet 225 packs yesterday at 11.25 each I couldn't pass them up.

Seems to be a lot more .22LR around lately.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Man, I am so glad I stocked up on .22 LR years ago. I can't believe the prices. Jeez!

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
I Still haven't seen any 22 at any Wayy Worlds around here! High 5 to all of you that have!

Rodfair- are you sure you're not coming down with the flu or something?

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
the wsebsite says my walmart has them. i went there, they say they havent had it all day, and they even checked in the back. someones lying...

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
i just found the same online at my local WM, but the wife has to take her bath before we can go. aarrghh! theyll be sold by the time we get there.
You could go and be back by the time she finishes.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
No .22 at Wally worlds in RI. One LGS has consistently had it for a year. $2-3 overpriced per 100. Not too bad if you need it I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts