Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone go to the 2012 NRA convention? How was it? Hope they have one near me in the future; I would like to go at least one time.

·
5,686 Posts
I really wanted to go. We even talked about it seriously last week. If we could have gotten Friday off we would have, but a one day trip there and back didn't sound good to us.

·
Registered
29,846 Posts
My mama's baby boy has been a wantin ta go fer jeers now.

Haven't had one close enough to spare the shekels to go yet.

But will some day, as Annie says..."Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow"
;)

·
Moderator in Memorium 1940-2014
13,540 Posts
My son went yesterday.
I think his favorite part was when he got to confront the guys at the Rock River Arms booth about why it's taking them so long to deliver the gun he ordered back in February.

Oh, yeah... He did pick up some speed strips for my SP101 and may have gone back today to buy some holsters.

All in all he was impressed. Got to meet and get autographs from some famous shooters and got to talk to a lot of pretty girls.

So far as seeing any new guns, he said no.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I wish, heck here it is in the city just 20 minutes away. Working three days and school the rest does not leave much time. Altho I did have today off but spent the entire day doing a term paper and just finished 15 minutes ago. Now to write up about 6 recipe cards before I can relax and maybe read some more Stephan White.

Sarge

·
Super Moderator
40,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish, heck here it is in the city just 20 minutes away. Working three days and school the rest does not leave much time. Altho I did have today off but spent the entire day doing a term paper and just finished 15 minutes ago. Now to write up about 6 recipe cards before I can relax and maybe read some more Stephan White.

Sarge
That would kill me being 20 minutes away and not being able to go. :mad:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I wish I could have gone -- especially as it was in my favorite city -- Saint Louis! I'll bet it was a blast. I will have to say though that it was a positive check mark for Romney IMHO, that the first large group he addressed after becoming the Republican frontrunner was the NRA Convention.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts