Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think the 800 series looks pretty damn sweet. I really like the fact it has an exposed hammer.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I may trade my PT-111 for one of the exposed hammer models. Thanks for the link, too. :)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Bubba said:
I think the 800 series looks pretty damn sweet. I really like the fact it has an exposed hammer.
+1 on the 800 series.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Thanks for the link NYPD.

The PT1911 Duotone looks pretty sharp too. Looks like DRAEGER will have another to add to his collection shortly. ;D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taurus_9mm said:
Thanks for the link NYPD.

The PT1911 Duotone looks pretty sharp too. Looks like DRAEGER will have another to add to his collection shortly. ;D
He sure will---probably 2.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robby said:
Did anyone notice the missing Cowboy six guns, in that catalog.
The Gaucho is gone. :'(

Did you guys see the 856? It's a 6-shot M85---and it comes in magnesium. :rolleyes: :eek:

·
22,058 Posts
I am going to get one of those duo tones with the rail. Yea come on. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
No more gaucho?? I put in a request for a hard copy through the web site. I prefer a hard copy.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Geeezze... :rolleyes:
I don't even want to look..lol :D
This forum is bad enough hearing about all the fine toys everyone owns ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The M905 was in the 2007 catalog also...I think Taurus is making special runs of those only. I'm going to find out tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It is too bad that Taurus has pretty much stopped offering total titanium revolvers. I always liked those.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
someone on this board told me the 900 series was being discontinued in favor of the 800's but they have the 900's in the catalog suggesting they're still in production does anyone know?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Will the 800 series come into existence? Saw in the catalog that they show the 24/7 OSS but I've yet to see one of those either. Has anyone seen the OSS for sale? I've seen adds and demonstrations of the gun but not for sale yet. Just looked at gunbroker.com and no listing for OSS.

I'd like for both to come into existence and for sale. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts