Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...are back on sale at Natchez for $4.99 ea. I bought ten of them the last time they were on sale, and I have to say they work just dandy. I like the 20 round mags for range work as I like to shoot from a rest, and the shorter mags don't get in the way like the 30 rounders can. They fed fine and I've had zero problems out of them. And $4.99 a piece is pretty hard to beat. Just passin' it along - 20 round Thermold AR mags

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yep they work well for me too!!

BW

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow, wish I had an AR to use so that I had a reason to buy some! Thermold has a pretty good reputation, and at that price I would buy a boxful.

·
Administrator
17,694 Posts
I love my Thermolds! :cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
And they go on sale for $2.99 from time to time. I've got a pile of them. They are no where near magpul or usgi quality for that matter, but the do feed/function just fine--esp for a few dollars each. Not to mention they are made in North Carolina

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah them would work just perfect for the range, safe some wear on my pmags to even though I dunno if it's possible to wear those things out lol.

·
Administrator
17,694 Posts
And the problem is?
None! No problem whatsoever!

The "LE Only" markings indicate manufacture during the 1994 AWB "Normal" Capacity Magazine Ban or someone just was too lazy to change the Mold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts