1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
I ordered something similar to the OP pic from another vendor last year. Very handy, it has become my first aid container. Room to store extra stuff beyond a basic kit, easy to grab and carry via different attach and carry methods. If anyone's been sitting on the fence about one of these, buy it.

·
Registered
36,775 Posts
MY man Godfrey carries my pistols and rifles for me so I have no use for one but thanks for posting it!

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is nice. This is my edc.

Tactical Sling Bag Pack Military Rover Shoulder Sling Backpack Molle Assault Range Bag Everyday Carry Diaper Bag Day Pack Small Tan https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073XKJ55F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_6jV4CbAKEH4SD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks like the shoulder bag I use as my black powder possibles bag. I picked up a couple of them on eBay for under $10 each. I added another MOLLE bag on the side, this bag is a little on the small size. It is hard to tell looking at a picture, but I certainly hope the SOG bag is bigger.

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts
MY man Godfrey carries my pistols and rifles for me so I have no use for one but thanks for posting it!
Well, you know, I just have to step out my back door to go to the range, so I fired Godfrey. :D

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, there you go acting like a Democrap and killing jobs.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
I bought one. I don't know what I'll do with it, but I bought it. Maybe a future gift???
Just hold onto it, rt. I was raised on a farm/ranch, where the motto was that we didn't throw nuthin' away, 'cause you never know when you'll need it again. The day'll come when you're thinking, "What can I put this/these in?", and you'll think of that bag and it'll be perfect.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A nice little snatch and grab bag. It does hold 6 AR magazines and has room for a basic First Aid Kit, cleaning kit, and a Survival Kit. Or 6 magazines and lunch.

·
Super Moderator
35,342 Posts

·
Registered
36,775 Posts
A nice little snatch and grab bag. It does hold 6 AR magazines and has room for a basic First Aid Kit, cleaning kit, and a Survival Kit. Or 6 magazines and lunch.

as you have gone over to the dark side and become involved with Glock and Glockette pistols the ability to carry a first aid kit has certainly became more important I am sure!

Attachments

·
Registered
36,775 Posts
Well, you know, I just have to step out my back door to go to the range, so I fired Godfrey. :D
IF I did that I would need to sale the Limo as there is no way I can reach the steering wheel and pedals from the back seat!

Reactions: GreenWolf70

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
as you have gone over to the dark side and become involved with Glock and Glockette pistols the ability to carry a first aid kit has certainly became more important I am sure!
Oh, I said "Lunch", did I wake you up?

·
Registered
143 Posts
IF I did that I would need to sale the Limo as there is no way I can reach the steering wheel and pedals from the back seat!
What? You don't have a self-driving Tesla? Unforgivable!

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36,775 Posts
What? You don't have a self-driving Tesla? Unforgivable!

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk
I try to offer employment opportunites for those that less fortunate than me!-----

Attachments

Reactions: OKNewshawk
1 - 18 of 18 Posts