Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 don hume jitslide, no 2 for medium, large frame revolver, any bbl length, never used, excellent shape, black, $16 shipped

1 fobus paddle holster for smith& wesson ( or taurus etc) j frame etc snub nose, excellent, like new shape $17 shipped

both for $30 shipped

[email protected]

will trade for nice nylon or canvas or leather or another fobus holster for taurus j frame snub, or for 1911 holster or full size 9mm/s&w holster

ak parts, slings ,ammo
EMAIL ME DIRECTLY ONLY!
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Re: DON HUME JITSLIDE NO 2 HOLSTER- REVOLVER LIKE NEW

What frame size is this for? Small, medium, large or super-size (RB)?

Steelheart

·
Registered
846 Posts

My question also, if it fits my Tracker I'll take it, but Steelheart has first grabs.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

misfit4645 said:
email me direct ---- [email protected]
look up online, its a # 2
looks to be for medium/large
That type of reply doesn't leave a real good impressions, especially since you're attempting to sell something. One would think that you would know what gun you bought the holster for.

I do have 2 JIT's around here already. One for my Makarov and another as a back-up holster for my XD. I had one for a revolver that just didn't work with my body type.

I did take the time to search the list on the Don Hume site. A #2 is listed for Smith large frame revolvers so I'd expect that it would fit Taurus Large Frame guns as well. Since there seems to be some confusion with the Taurus Frame sizes so the size guns I'm referring to are the M608/M44 (not Tracker) etc.

Steelheart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts