Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Raging Judge Ultra Lite and was wondering if it Would it be fine too shoot the 2 1/2 inch shells out of the judge designed for the three inch? And I noticed the cylinder moves side to side,not alot but little is that normal or is it not suppose to move at all? I looked on the shell were the pin hit and looked to be dead center, I was just wondering if it was supposed to move or not.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
2 1/2" shells should run with no problems, just make sure to clean the cylinder and forcing cone area extra well to prevent spent rounds from sticking in the carbon buildup. As far as the cylinder play goes, you will have a slight bit, but if it starts to make you nervous don't hesitate to get on the line with Taurus to have it go on a Miami vacation.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Shooting 2 1/2 out of a 3 is like shooting a 22 short out of a 22lr revolver, no problem. Like montkun said though, just thoroughly clean it. What you want to look for on the play is at lock up. Pull the trigger while letting the holding the hammer and let it slowly fall. When it's down keep holding the trigger and then try to move the cylinder. It should be pretty tight then

1 - 3 of 3 Posts