Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice! I'd rather see a photo of your actual pistol, though. The professional photos with all their special lighting and even occasionally air-brushed and 'enhanced' qualities aren't always an accurate depiction of what you really get....

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nicely done. I've used .38+P Remington Golden Sabers in my 605 at one time. Good round.

Welcome from the Albuquerque, NM and Norfolk, VA areas (home is NM, stationed in VA)!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to ya from Alabama and congratulations on your new Taurus, great choice. I have the 85 Ultra-Lite and love it. :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Congratulations on your purchase as well. Wheelguns are highly addictive so it wouldn't surprise me if you end up with more in your collection at some future point.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes. Jay, As soon as I can I'll post a few pics.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome from the sandpile. Wheelies are fun. No picking up brass. More versatiliy of loads. Easier maintenace.
Jump in. Enjoy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks, Dave! I look forward to seeing them. And don't forget the range report when you get a chance to shoot it. ;)

daveblank said:
Thanks for all the welcomes. Jay, As soon as I can I'll post a few pics.
;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Very nice Dave, thanks for taking the time to share your new wheelgun with us.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm a new to Taurus Armed.net, so welcome. You have a nice looking Taurus wheelgun. . I really want to get lightweight snubbie that's hammerless, kinda like yours. For now, I'm rocking a plain Jane blued steel M85.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Nice one I decided to go with the 650. It's fun to shoot. I do like the lightweight frames. May have to get one eventually.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice revolver. I've actually been considering buying that one. I've never shot a revolver, only semi-autos. How do you like it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nwsalmon said:
Nice revolver. I've actually been considering buying that one. I've never shot a revolver, only semi-autos. How do you like it?
I like the feel. It carrys comfortably. I have yet to fire it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I started off with 'one' Taurus also, now I'm at three, and looking at a fourth after I purchase my P-32. Good luck 'splainin to the wife why you need more guns.........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts