Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered on line, and received a reply from Arizona that my application packet is on it's way. They also said that from the time they receive the application, it takes 75 business days to complete the process.

Now, some of you may ask why as a newly minted Commonwealth of Virginia CCL holder, would want an Arizona non resident CCW? I want it to make me legal in 3 states that I'm not now with the Virginia CCL, Alabama, Georgia, and Kansas. Florida would do the same thing except it costs about twice as much.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
I may have to do that for when I visit my son in AZ. Well not really, as KY is good there, and I can carry in AZ without a permit anyway?

But good for you, on getting three more states covered. It really would not help me.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Step 2 happened today. Got the application, 2 finger print cards, and a return envelope.

The more difficult part will be getting time to get up to the Sheriff's Department in order to get the finger prints done.

I ordered on line, and received a reply from Arizona that my application packet is on it's way. They also said that from the time they receive the application, it takes 75 business days to complete the process.

Now, some of you may ask why as a newly minted Commonwealth of Virginia CCL holder, would want an Arizona non resident CCW? I want it to make me legal in 3 states that I'm not now with the Virginia CCL, Alabama, Georgia, and Kansas. Florida would do the same thing except it costs about twice as much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts