Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across a 98 modle PT92 AFS in ss , it looks like it has never been fired or taken out of the box. I really like the pistol and was intrested to hear any good or bad things about this. It has the decock but no rail. Any advise would be great.:cool:

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I have a 1990 PT99 (pre decocker) I love it, I have around 5000 rounds through it and have never had a single problem. These shoot extremely smooth and are more accurate than I am. These are also a pleasure for people to learn how to shoot with. My 2 cents worth is if the price is right grab it up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
price was great 250.00 and it looks as new as my other new guns. Thanks for the feedback

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I have a 92 AFS it's my special favorite, I would say more but it would just echo Slakev.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
price was great 250.00 and it looks as new as my other new guns. Thanks for the feedback
If you don't want it let me know where it is, I will have it shipped to my FFL:D

Reactions: airwrench

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

My advise is to shoot it until you run out of money, then, get a loan and by some more ammo! ;)

Enjoy your fine gun!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats, I know you will love it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just came across a 98 modle PT92 AFS in ss , it looks like it has never been fired or taken out of the box. I really like the pistol and was intrested to hear any good or bad things about this. It has the decock but no rail. Any advise would be great.:cool:
Buy it quick; you won't regret it. I wish I could buy it. :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Buy it and sell it to me! I'll take it in a second and pay you extra!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts