Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned home from the range after shooting my PT 1911 that i recently got back from Taurus being repaired (talked about in an earlier post). I have fired 200 rounds through it and no problems at all. Thanks to Taurus for the great work and fast turn around. Can't say enough good things about this forum.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great deal

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Good to hear.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I'm a sucker for happy endings!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Just returned home from the range after shooting my PT 1911 that i recently got back from Taurus being repaired (talked about in an earlier post). I have fired 200 rounds through it and no problems at all. Thanks to Taurus for the great work and fast turn around. Can't say enough good things about this forum.
Alright!

I'm glad to hear that because I was shooting my new Judge Ultralight this weekend, and a part fell out when I went to eject the first volley of five .410 buckshot shells.

Actually, I'm pretty sold on Taurus handguns, as I've owned 12 different models and only had to send one back for problems. It was a TCP, and Taurus replaced the pistol with a new one.

Gotta' love a company that furnishes a lifetime warranty on their product!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Taurus rocks! I only own 1 (PT1911) but I have a list of quite a few more I will be buying.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Great news! personally I think that 1911's are like puppies, once you see it and pick it up ya gotta take it home with you....

1.1 USA.gif

Reactions: RevolverFan

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Glad its working!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Cool - I don't think I have heard to many stories about dissapoint with Taurus serviced firearms.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Glad to have you here, also glad to hear that you have your shooter back and is running like a champ.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts