Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sig 1911 22 this is the most arcusrate 22 ever shot in a pistol very well made comes with 1 10 round mag trigger and hammmer skeletanized from factory came frome box completely cleaned and oiled 500 rounds thru no issues shot cci mini mags ist 100 then cheap federal and remington 22 lr for rest this i would recomend for a learning pistol wife loves this one barely any recoil
jhp P1030130.JPG P1030132.JPG

2nd piistols ati 1911 22 compact comes with 1 10 round mag trigger and hammmer skeletanized from factory came frome box completely cleaned and oiled ran over a 1000 rounds of 22lr thru
them my wifew has taken 1 for her conceal carry has 3 inch barrel

i would recommend any of these for a new shooter not ammo dependant and almost no recoil
jhp

ATI COMPACT 22 DUAL GUNS.JPG ATI COMPACT 22 2 GUNS.JPG ATI PISTOL AND TARGET.JPG

Reactions: darbo and vonzipper

·
Registered
36,765 Posts
yep, the same pistol with a different name!
GSG makes them all.
I have a sig 1911-22 FDE and its a nice 22 for sure.
its not my most accurate (I have a Browning Buckmark and Ruger MK III) but its definitely a good shooter.
MY only compalint with the Sig is that the finish (teflon) has not held up that well on it, the aluminum slide especially has a lot of wear on the finish.
Its a nice looker though!
enjoy the weapon, quite a few here have them.
The one picture is with 2 other full sized 1911's, thats why i bought it for practice with the 1911 in a 22 LR.

Attachments

Reactions: darbo and vonzipper

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lots cheaper to shoot 22lr and it got my wife up to shooting 9mm and 45 1911 because she was already used to the 1911 platform

jhp

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love my sig 1911-22! I'm getting near 2K rounds through it. Seems when ever I practice technique with it those skills easily translate to the rest of my guns. It's one of those guns I couldn't really imagine ever getting rid of.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
I went a different route taurus pt1911 in 22 (advantage arms conversion) and a RIA XT-22 I love shooting 22's my most accurate is either my S&W 41, Dan Wesson 22 pistol pac or my Valquartsen worked Ruger MKII. favorite taurus with conversion kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts