Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new Taurus .17 hmr ss a little over a year ago and loved it. Only problem was cleaning it; I had bilateral carpal tunnel surgery and it left my wrists not quite as strong as they once were. Had a real tough time getting a brush down that tiny bore. Finally gave up and sold it. Hated to see it go; it was one of several Tauri I own and they've all been great shooters. Only trouble with that one was the trigger pull in DA was a little rough but a few minutes polishing took care of that - made it smooth as could be. It was accurate and a blast (pun intended) to shoot.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Always thought that these would make great squirrel hunting pieces!! A quick check at Gunbroker shows that they come ( or at least, at one time or another, came ) in 4", 5", 6 1/2" and 12" barrels. They also show a snubby with a 2" barrel..... now that's a bit of a headscratcher.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TitaniumMan said:
Always thought that these would make great squirrel hunting pieces!! A quick check at Gunbroker shows that they come ( or at least, at one time or another, came ) in 4", 5", 6 1/2" and 12" barrels. They also show a snubby with a 2" barrel..... now that's a bit of a headscratcher.....
Mine was a 6 1/2" and it was definately accurate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts