Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perused through the FAQ's and did not find much on holsters for the Millenium Pro, any good IWB holsters out there? Prefer leather, holsters too..... :D What about the new sponsor Nitesites? Anyone try them for their Pro and what's the verdict? Tired of waiting 6 months for custom holsters, must be some good ones out there in Holsterland.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Robby, I had already found the list, thanks. But, I am looking for members reviews on the holsters, since they own and actually use them. Not alot of responses so far, will see.

·
Administrator
40,567 Posts
Been using this one about a year maybe. Very comfortable, stays where you place it, great retention, body shield and good forward cant. I give it :thumb: :thumb:

http://www.desantisholster.com/028.html

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey fordtrbo, it's not leather, but it's the one I always come back to, it's fairly inexpensive, easy to maintain, and it makes my PT 145 Pro disappear...yesterday at a party a LEO friend of mine asked why I wasn't carrying, I took him into another room and showed him my 145 in my SC with the spare mag...he was shocked and amazed! :eek:

http://www.smartcarry.com/index.htm

I do have a Crossbreed Super Tuck that I'm going to try, has had great reviews, but I haven't used it yet.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/beltslide.html

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice holster Smokewagon, it sits pretty close to the body? Now sleeper, your tuckable is interesting.............Gives new meaning to the term "cocked and locked"!!!! I'm sure it conceals well, and the ladys love it!!

·
Administrator
40,567 Posts
Not tuckable, but does fit close to the body.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just ordered the Bianchi Professional 100 IWB. Had one for my Bersa Thunder 380. Loved that holster. Can't wait till the new one comes for my PT 145.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey hockeynut52, did you order from Bianchi's directly? What kind of turn-around time are you looking at? Looking to order before I get my new 145...Thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a CrossBreed Super Tuck for my 1911 and they are great comfortable holsters. I have a CrossBreed Qwikclip for my PT111 & PT145 ( fits BOTH perfect ) and have found the holster to be equally comfortable. Don't forget, CrossBreed has a two week trial use, if you don't like it within the two weeks, send it back for a refund!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the choices! Rmeron, I own one fist holster and its solid! The only problem I had with them is the WAIT!!!! It seemed like forever. UBG holsters are great for around $75.00 and Nate custom builds them..............again..........slowly.....Patience will get you a great holster!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I ordered the Bianchi Pro 100 from Optics Planet $38.95 plus free shipping. They shipped the same day. I am eagerly awaiting the holster. My PT145 needs a nice home. I am currently using a Cordura holster that is pretty good because it is soft inside and prtects the finish. However, it sits a lilttle low and makes the draw a little difficult.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I just got the 2008 Don Hume catalog a couple of days ago. They have a new IWB holster, the H715 Soft Pocket, for $18.00. I don't think it's on their website, so here is the description.

"WAISTBAND CLIP-ON
A soft pocket inside the waistband clip-on holster. Smooth leather interior and split leather exterior. Available in natural: Finish - plain."

A Don Hume for that price, I believe, is at least worth a look.
I would post a picture, but don't think that's allowed now with the site problems.

Here you go. http://bullseyegunaccessories.net/s...d/557?osCsid=e375116cc97fd90a7d63e50361077ee6

·
Registered
846 Posts
I have posted the guy that is in Azle Texas several times. All his holsters are custom made for the Taurus. They are molded for that one gun, and ride on the rt. back hip. I have never found one that is better for CHL. He has them for 24/7,PT's, judge, etc. I have pics of mine, but need to get developed and posted. I have never found a holster that will carry my 24/7 pro, until his. If you live in Texas THEY ARE CHEAPER AT THE GUN SHOW.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Texas shooter, does this guy have a website? If you could, and he has one, post it one more time....I may need him for my next purchase!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts