Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
They're not going to report on this. Not until after they get the guns confiscated. Then, the knives will become the new
problem. Same way the did it in England.

They like to use acid as a weapon in England now too. Pretty ugly. I'd rather be shot after some of the acid injuries I've seen.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
Well, I do have to say this, the people in China do things differently then we do here in the USA.

If you read the whole article from the link that was posted here you will see where at the bottom of the article they restate the article about the man who killed 9 children in an attack last April. You will also notice from the review that he was executed in September! At least the Chinese get something right!

Don

·
Registered
17,462 Posts
Uh...........it's in China.
It would have to be a very long knife to affect us.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Crazy People are all over the world in every race.

·
Registered
37,148 Posts
If they took everything away from us except spatulas, someone would be killed with a spatula.:mad:
considering the number of Obese people in the USA I would say many already have been killed with a spatula!

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
considering the number of Obese people in the USA I would say many already have been killed with a spatula!
And just how is a spatula responsible for obese people... oh, I get it, it's just like those guns are responsible for people who are shot. Took me a minute to make the connection.

That's one way to boost your number of total posts.

Don

Reactions: olfarhors
1 - 9 of 9 Posts